Sleepie Louie

Sleepie Louie

BFA2 - School of Music

My first single off My upcoming EP "The Truth" which is open for interoperation when it comes the Albums title. I wrote/tracked/mixed these tracks with my collaborator Ford Muskin who helped engineer and mix the tracks, it took place during 2020/2021. When Covid19 was getting started while I was still stuck In Australia and some of the songs were finalized during summer of last year. It's a political album which reflects on a Post Covid world and the end of trump's presidency among other things. However I'm planning to release it within the first Q1 of this year If not Q2 and I'm currently am working on my next project Entitled Bad Shit Happens to Good People which is an more personal project of mine dealing with different trauma's through out my life that I have kept inside of me for the past 10-15 years. some of the themes include Loss Greif Heartbreak etc.. where The Truth has components of that but it's a more a state of the world type of project If that makes any sense?

2:30 pm - 2:45 pm
A300

Sleepie Louie

My first single off My upcoming EP "The Truth" which is open for interoperation when it comes the Albums title. I wrote/tracked/mixed these tracks with my collaborator Ford Muskin who helped engineer and mix the tracks, it took place during 2020/2021.